Ain't nuthin' like the Rocket!

McKD what's your geographic location? How'dy from Houston, Texas

images.jpg

New to Forum-ing.

Got my first Triumph, 2007 Rocket-3 classic about 3 years ago.
Just got my 2010 Rocket-3 touring about 3 weeks ago. Gonna be a long winter...but if there's no snow I'll be riding.
I bought a 2013 R3T about a year ago. Had Harleys and have a Chopper. But the Rocket is simply superb. Have done exhaust mods for a great sound. K&N Air Filter fitted. We are coming into Summer feel for you Guys into Winter - but to ride is to live! Enjoy mate

I bought a 2013 R3T about a year ago. Had Harleys and have a Chopper. But the Rocket is simply superb. Have done exhaust mods for a great sound. K&N Air Filter fitted. We are coming into Summer feel for you Guys into Winter - but to ride is to live! Enjoy mate

images.jpg
That's some serious garage you have over there.

Thanks ALL!

Based out of Massachusetts about 75 miles west of Boston on the New Hampshire boarder.
I have a 65 mile, one way, commute to work that takes me along the western edge of the Quabbin Reservoir. One of the classic rides from motorcycleroads.com. I'm very fortunate. I worked in Boston for several years and that was NOT conducive to a Fun ride..

Another warm welcome from The Garden State, Captain McKD.

We have two members here from the Plymouth area, Rick Morris and TRIIICK. Both are solid citizens that love to ride!

Back