As high as i can get it so i just put it down as the bike is hitting the payment. I should say i have had a lot of practice lol.

I guess it comes from years of working
When something falls 20 to 200 pounds u make sure your feet is in the air.

As high as i can get it so i just put it down as the bike is hitting the payment. I should say i have had a lot of practice lol.
I have had practice too. The bike was stopped and went down very slowly. I had leather bags and didn’t damage anything except my back lifting the thing up.

Agree that we don't want the bike falling on our legs but if it begins to tip I'd rather catch the bike and not fall at all.
If you can put your foot down and bring the bike up then it would have been much easier just to keep the rpm's up and feather the clutch and have that bring you up. In fact, the clutch throttle can bring you up when your leg can't. Keep your head and eyes up and look to where you are going. If you look down like the guy in the video then you will go down or feel the impulse to put your foot down.

If you can put your foot down and bring the bike up then it would have been much easier just to keep the rpm's up and feather the clutch and have that bring you up. In fact, the clutch throttle can bring you up when your leg can't. Keep your head and eyes up and look to where you are going. If you look down like the guy in the video then you will go down or feel the impulse to put your foot down.

Some might not believe us
Guy cut me off in a parking lot while i was making a turn let off of throttle and i was about half way to the pacement when he stopped so.i.hit the throttle the beast came right up.

Back