Affliction - Help!

Hey Mick...I feel your pain or maybe I feel your age. At 68, I just don't have balls that weigh 60 lbs. anymore. I actually enjoy a more relaxed ride these days. My R3T is stock as of right now. In a few days, I'll have a set of D and D's and a remap. I'm doing this mostly for a little increase in exhaust note. However, I'll still enjoy embarrassing a Harley every now and then. Semper Fi.

Mick I could count on both hands the Owners that have been able to resist to urge to start f#ckin around with their Rockets .. be it adding accessories or more often wanting more oomph. See how you go I guess :whitstling:

Yeah have only owned my 2014 rocket bout 5 months, ramair installed a custom stock tune from @HansO have put a deposit on ces headers and exhaust, waiting on funds to comission an ozclaw designed and made by @ozrider ... also am tossing up between hagon and wilbur rear shocks and have custom made wilbur progressive fork springs in the mail.

What i'm trying to say is... good luck keeping it stock!!

The problem is once you get use to the power you will want more, that's where the real addiction begins.

That is the one, and only, positive thing about winter. By the time spring finally arrives, I've forgotten how freaking powerful the thing is so I don't feel the need for more.

Back