Adjusting a spitfire slipstream windscreen.

sojerguy

.020 Over
Ride
Black 2005 Rocket III
New clutch cable/switch installed, new speedometer on it. (probably the last one in the US at the moment).

Now for the spitfire windscreen. Does anyone have pics of theirs mounted with RIVCO risers installed. A pic would be nice.

I.e brackets forward or rearward on up/down etc...

Many thanks

I got to ask whats a spit fire wind screen? Maybe a picture whould help?
Best that one could manage - Tally Ho, What!!
untitled.png

Had the first run out tonight, with the slipstream on, a bit of bobbling at speed, but otherwise fine, Had a strange high-pitched metallic rattle going. Not the paint can one, but appaently I had a few to many keys on the ring. Now corrected.

Since Cherokeekid78 can no longer use my old cable its up for grabs.

Is there any way to calibrate the triumph fuel guage (add on), otherwise,apparently I'm going thru half a tank every 30 miles.

Is there any way to calibrate the triumph fuel guage (add on), otherwise,apparently I'm going thru half a tank every 30 miles.
It always was notoriously poor. The issue is more the sender in the tank - Which requires lots of time, effort and hassle to tweak until you get it close.

Most folk have ended up simply using the Trip Meter

There was a chap called David who made a really neat fuel usage monitor - once calibrated it was always SPOT ON. I managed to bust mine and he's currently not making more.

Back