Added some LED's

now all you need is that little round triumph light does any one remember you had that made?

Buying a Supabrake 3 is the easiest way to get brake-light modulators going, just plug it in between the front and rear harness. Comes with OEM connectors, literally a 10 second install job. A bit pricey but good stuff.

I wanted more brake light too but didn't want to add too much extra stuff back there so I just used the indicators and added some LED clusters. Made a big difference in visibility rearward, easier to see it's a bike with three lights than just one.

I'm big on front and rear visibility. On my Harley (can we still say that?) I used Custom Dynamics LED clusters on all indicators, a completely custom LED tailight by HeavyCycles, Kissan headlight modular and changed to a brighter bulb, and a Signal Dynamics back off tail light modulator which also made the rear indicators brake lights. Great all around visibility. Just now starting on the Rocket. To me, never too much visibility!:thumbsup:

added some new LED strip lights in strategic places to increase visibility. The thought of being rear ended while at a stoplight or blind sided scares the crap out of me! What do you all think? Is it too much?
Very nice" I like it and their are no excuses for anyone not seeing you and also if I were you I wouldn't stress too much about someone rear-ending you, It will take away your joy of ridding the big girl and it will be like paying interest on a debt you will find out that you never owed. "Be Safe"

20171027_205114.jpg
20171027_205114.jpg nice work man, I put some on mine as well..
20171027_205114.jpg

Attachments

• 20171027_204811.jpg
    20171027_204811.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 0
Back