What are some good easy to install LED headlamps that I should get?

I put the Funlove 5.75” LED headlights on mine. They are better than stock, and not as good as JW Speaker lights.
Been on the bike since ‘16, no issues at all.

I put the Funlove 5.75” LED headlights on mine. They are better than stock, and not as good as JW Speaker lights.
Been on the bike since ‘16, no issues at all.
JW doesn't make them for 2014 I thought? When I was on their site it only allowed me to choose 2017 or 2018

JW doesn't make them for 2014 I thought? When I was on their site it only allowed me to choose 2017 or 2018
All the same since 2004-1018 in 2 headlight 5.75" fitment.

I posted years ago about a set I got then and others bought them and have been happy. They are quite a bit cheaper now too. AliExpress does not ship to the USA though but same thing similar price in US from Chinese sellers.

I have since bought a pair of knockoff cornering version of the JW Adaptive in Low beam only like JW's 1st version. JW now has Adaptive #2 with cornering lamps in both Low and High beam. I haven't fitted my Adaptive knockoff but I got them on AliExpress for about US$200 a pair delivered
The knockoffs are the same, these arrived today in one package via DHL despite ordering and paying separately to get free shipping.
Shipped by the seller on 2019.04.23 20:15. arrived 2019.05.06 10.30.
2 weeks not too bad for free.:D

5-3-4-LED-Headlamp-Driving-Light-For-Harley-Motorcycle-Projector-Headlights-5-75-Adaptive-Cornering.jpg

NOTHING - compares to proper adaptive lights. I have Gen1 JWS. I seldom get to ride with main beam so the upgrade was not worth the cost to me.
But once you have ridden with adaptive lights - you will want them on everything else.

Back