Accessories for the new R3 ?

Hello fellows,
I will do my 600 mile service in December 2021 and I am adding quickshift, TPMS and the connection module. Any opinions pro or cons y’all can share with me?
Thx
Quickshifter - big YES
Module- dealer advised against since still not mastered and doesn't work well, plenty of complaints about it.

Hello fellows,
I will do my 600 mile service in December 2021 and I am adding quickshift, TPMS and the connection module. Any opinions pro or cons y’all can share with me?
Thx
Ensure to read thru the posts on use of the quick shifter, & the on/off for it. My TPMS has no issues and I do not use the connectivity module that I paid for:) Cheers.

Ensure to read thru the posts on use of the quick shifter, & the on/off for it. My TPMS has no issues and I do not use the connectivity module that I paid for:) Cheers.
Have you tried the module? Why don't you use it? I'm asking because I'm still considering it maybe if they updated it a bit.

Anyone thinking of replacing the genuine horn by a louder one since "cagers" are usually deaf ? I found it quite weak but this is probably due to the fact that I was used to the one of my ex-Indian Roadmaster which was as powerful as the horns cars...
I installed an air horn from FIAM , the compressor is behind the radiator left side held by a homemade thin bar in a horizontal position attached to the rad mounting the dual horn slighly visible but protected from stones and rain on the right side vertically and modded the electrics with a relay. using a clear plastic tubing 16 inches across the back of rad

Attachments

• IMG_20211127_153837.jpg
    IMG_20211127_153837.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 22
Nothing new. The stock horn on the older rockets was crap too. There are a million posts about switching to a sound bomb or the stebel nautilus. A lot of guys (myself included) separated the compressor from the horn and mounted the horn in the stock location and the compressor behind the right side panel. Not sure where you'd put it on the new R3s.

Back