A9630716 mirrors on my Rocket 3R .

I got mine on Amazon. Here's the link for them in the USA on Amazon....

The one thing I wish were different is that there is a texture, ridges, on the backs. If they were smooth I'd like them even better.
friend, i live in a country where everything is overtaxed and takes a long time to be imported, so i have to buy what's available here. i wanted to see the A9630826 and the triumph dealership asked me for 120 days to deliver it, and they had a single piece of the A9630716 and i promptly bought it ;)

Hello friends, I've installed the A9630716 rear view mirror and I like the result, I've driven about 90 km and I've adapted to it. \o/

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 35
Say Journeyman, did you have to order or use different adapters for those mirrors? I ordered a pair and can't seem to make them work. Thanks in advance

Sorry, I really don't recall what I did. I do know that I didn't order anything extra- I would have used the Triumph parts or the spacers that came with the mirrors. I may have used silicone tape if a spacer wasn't quite big enough. Here are two photos that probably won't be of use, but just in case you can see something that might help. I put the heated grips on my R, but you have those too. I can see that some sort of soft rubber gasket, probably Triump part, is getting squished out a bit. It does seem like I had to tighten down a bit to get the arms to stay. I can push them forward or back if needed- tension is just right. Once in place though, especially at the ball joint, those mirrors should stay put really well. The gap, now that I look at it, may have been something that seemed "off" when I installed them, but I went with it and haven't though about it since.
lGrip.jpg
rGrip.jpg
rGrip.jpg
rGrip.jpg

I use this tape for all kinds of things- good to have on hand.

But they rarely use mirrors since everything is in front of them :p
One of my sons just had to sell a beautiful Road Glide with the 114 and some extras. We left my place few nights ago, (I live on gravel), once we hit the blacktop I cranked it and within 2 seconds he was super small. Was worried when we got to town I was going to have to call the wife and say, "Honey, I Shrunk the Kid!"

Back