A Voice From The Past

Hey all.. thanks for the replies and info. Yes Paul, Craig told me you guys linked up at Maggie Valley.. Nickel Jim's lookin good and happy :). As for organizing Salvos, I think those days are behind me.. great memories though for sure.
Miles on my ride? About 60,000 which doesn't sound like much given the years I've had it. In the early years I rode it 6000 to 8000/year but thepaft few maybe a cupple thousand per season. For one thing, I get tired of having to change the rear tire every 3500 to 4000 miles (torque can be a *****, no :) On the other hand, it is hands down the most exciting motorcycle I've ever ridden and the only thing I can imagine topping it will be the 2500 cc version. As I have said many times, this beast is the most all around decathlete bike ever invented.

Welcome back Captain Dave:), from Maine, glad you're still enjoying the beast:D Where are you about?

Hoopla

Wow, now that is a real blast from the past. It is good to "see" you again, and even better to hear that you still have your bike.

...and to think I started riding Triumphs 11 years ago... Welcome Back! :ninja:
-MIG

Just speculation the 2020 production models should be out by Summer 2020. Speculation on price is $20K to $25K depending on sub model features.

G"Day Dave,
I was in the dealership the other day and they said my TFC would be here around November But also the base model would be released before that sooo might be soon.
As far as rear tyres go I don't change them that often as I have four of them to ride.

2005 Standard Turbo 220 Hp Silver black engine
2008 Roadster - 230 Hp Yes that's right 2008 R3R (Re-framed 2011 R3R write off)
2010 Roadster - 250 Hp
2010 Roadster No Mods

A mate told me I had more rockets than North Korea lol

Back