A Voice From The Past

DHarvey

.040 Over
Ride
Traded original 04 RIII for R3 GT Grey
It's gotta be ten years at least since I last posted here. In fact, the software didn't recognize my name or password so there must have been some changes. I was one of the original R3 owners, bought 'Big Red'in July 2004,helped organize many of the early 'Salvos' (gathering of Rockets), etc, etc.

Anyway,still own the Big Guy but am drooling over the prospect of the 2500 cc production model hopefully coming in 2020. Anyway, hi to y'all. Two questions"
1) anyone heard when the production models (not the TFC) will be available, and
2) if the TFC is going out at $29,000, what will the production beast sell for?

Thanks for any input and ride safe guys.

David

Well, I've only been on here for two years. The same time I've had my Rocket.
I love those older ones, though. Just got too good of a deal on mine, and since put a bunch of $$$ and love into it.
Welcome back!

You left long before I stumbled in here but welcome back! Still got the Rocket?
Actually just noticed that ya still have the old girl. You thinking about a TFC?

Hi Dave...be interesting to know how your bike has fared along the way. What mileage you've racked up and what has needed to be repaired or replaced?

David!
I saw a few guys from the Salvo days at Maggie Valley last month including Ogre, Tribal Jim, Yogi, and Warp. Glad to hear you are still around. Does the old red fast one still have the "spaceship" Rocket sticker on the tank?
Maybe it's time for another Salvo/RAA in the Adirondacks?

Back