A view from the top.

Beautiful Country

I used to visit a gal in Greenville, NC and we'd take day trips to Ocracoke Island. I got as far north as the horses but always regretted not seeing the light house at Cape Hatteras.
If you get a chance I was really impressed with New Bern, NC. Settled by the Swiss (Hi Jamie) and a wonderful area of the coast. Safe Riding! :D

I used to visit a gal in Greenville, NC and we'd take day trips to Ocracoke Island. I got as far north as the horses but always regretted not seeing the light house at Cape Hatteras.
If you get a chance I was really impressed with New Bern, NC. Settled by the Swiss (Hi Jamie) and a wonderful area of the coast. Safe Riding! :D

Ocracoke is my favorite place on the Outer Banks.

Have ridden through New Bern, but that's all. Will have to remedy that situation someday.

I still can't believe that they moved that lighthouse without it falling down!

If you ever make it back this way, drop me a line!

Hondax said:
Nice Photo Wilbur. I got to get out some day and do some travelling.....

SOMEDAY! How many times have we said SOMEDAY? Yeah, I am just as guilty as everyone else!
SOMEDAY, I am going to do this or SOMEDAY I am gonna do that!

SOMEDAY, I am going to ride the Dragon, or maybe ride out to the South or North Rim of the Grand Canyon...
SOMEDAY, I am going to ride out and cruise the California Coast line... [insert name of you someday place here...

Well guess what? Someday never comes, but today come EVERYDAY! I checked of a **** load of my somedays last summer and I have plans for a good number more of them this summer! Don't wait fellas... someday is never comes.

Back