A Nice Spring Days Ride with a Difference

ARSI motorcycles ,I wonder if the obvious pronunciation of ARSI was intentional , or by Accidental Coincidence. :cautious:
I had the same thought.

I wish I could have caught up with you earlier this year when I was down your way. My brother lives a bit south of Nowra. I love the countryside around that whole area.

ARSI motorcycles ,I wonder if the obvious pronunciation of ARSI was intentional , or by Accidental Coincidence. :cautious:

The boys at The Coffee Garage told me it was a Latin word for Power & Passion.

Tried to look it up on Investigoogle, but no joy. I imagine they're fair dinkum.......

I had the same thought.

I wish I could have caught up with you earlier this year when I was down your way. My brother lives a bit south of Nowra. I love the countryside around that whole area.
Shame you didn't tell us Ian, Ruzz and myself would have popped up to see you Nowra is only 1 1/2 from here, would have loved to see you and say Thanks, you were the first one to give me a tune and I still use it's ignition tables in some of the tunes I have put together some of the guys with the earlier bikes

:cautious:... of course a perfect combination .. a R1 Yamaha with a car tyre on the back , wonder why the factory didn't think of it :rolleyes:
OH yes Im sure the car tire really improved the handling and Ill bet its faster too

Hay Hans is that vent on your wind shield, is it to reduce buffering or cooling ?
The Vent does both, keeps a nice refreshing Air flow and so you don't get a vaccum behind screen and it can be closed in the cooler weather if necassary, the flap can also be adjusted to direct more or less on your face
It's to let the bugs through...
Hardy Ha Ha, surprisingly enough very little debris and bugs come thru

Back