A nice ride in Ontario on my RocketIII

ricochet

Rocket Captain
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
This week we had a freak weather system which delivered summer like weather to us when we should be freezing our butts off. So we took advantage and rode around southern Ontario for a while and snapped a few pics. What you see here is so typical Canada, its beautiful... but in a couple of months, all will be white and ice. Ugh...

image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
image_5.jpeg
image_6.jpeg
image_7.jpeg

Nice pic's, looks like a nice ride. There is no doubt that Ontario is beautiful at this time of year. I too took advantage of that weather and got some hours on the bike. A dump truck rolled over on the highway, between work and home, last week and I was on the bike so instead of heading west (home) I headed north and then a bit further north and then a bit further north... 3 hours later I rolled into my drive way (normally a half hour ride). What a beautiful way to get home.

I was trying to figure out where you went but I need more clues. Looks a bit north but can't quite place it.

Nice pic's, looks like a nice ride. There is no doubt that Ontario is beautiful at this time of year. I too took advantage of that weather and got some hours on the bike. A dump truck rolled over on the highway, between work and home, last week and I was on the bike so instead of heading west (home) I headed north and then a bit further north and then a bit further north... 3 hours later I rolled into my drive way (normally a half hour ride). What a beautiful way to get home.

I was trying to figure out where you went but I need more clues. Looks a bit north but can't quite place it.

Hey Jthree.. The pictures are not quite in order but the top picture and 3, 4, 5 are all taken in Port Perry, and the rest are in Bobcaygeon... Took a wrong turn somewhere and happily ended up at a beautiful park there over looking the water and watching the boats... was a gorgeous day for sure!

Very nice. A few years back I rode around Lake Ontario on my Bonneville, and up to Georgian Bay. I loved every minute of it. It is very picturesque.

Always liked Port Perry but I haven't been out that way in years.

Too late for this year but I think I may try to get up there in '15

http://www.haugens.com/motorcycle-cruise-in/

Oh yeah I know that place, ride by it a lot when I used to come by my wife's old house before we moved in together.. I didn't particularly think the food was THAT good but it was decent, the bike nights on Thursdays are pretty big on a good day. I was never into those big get togethers though, there's only so many Harley Davidson's I can look at before I start getting a vomit taste in my mouth....

Oh I hear ya, not a big fan either TBH but once in a while I like to pull in on the R just to see the reaction ;)

Oh I hear ya, not a big fan either TBH but once in a while I like to pull in on the R just to see the reaction ;)

Talking about funny reactions, I let my brother in law who drives ****** rocket BMW's around all the time ride the Rocket. After a few KM's he wanted to get off. He said "it scared me" LOL!!

Somehow this summer slipped by without one visit to Haugen's. I find it a nice ride along some quiet country roads though the custom chopper crowd leaves me cold. They do make an okay craft beer which helps.

Back