I get a ride in a Morgan 3 wheeler

I was fortunate to have a drive of one about ten years ago when I took my Morgan 4/4 Sport in to a main dealership for an annual service and they had one on their demo fleet.
It was a Saturday morning in June. The weather was fine and the sales guy wasn't busy so when I got chatting with him as I was waiting around while my vehicle was in the shop, he offered me a drive in it.
It was really great fun to drive, and I thought it was surprisingly good ride for something so primitive. I could so easily have bought one there and then. It was one of those on the spot 'take my money' scenarios......except, I didn't have any money, lol.. so it didn't happen.
Anyway, when I drove away in my 4/4 an hour later, I sobered up within the first 10 minutes back behind the wheel of my 4 wheeled Morgan. It felt like a limo compared to the three wheeler.......and that's saying something. :D ..... That said......I would still like to have one in my garage. Probably when two wheels become a challenge in old age, perhaps, as a next best thing to a motorbike, which I suppose, it is if you love bikes first and foremost.

........wish I still had my Morgan......

Resize of IMG_2854.JPG
Resize of IMG_2856.JPG
Resize1 of P5030086.JPG

I was fortunate to have a drive of one about ten years ago when I took my Morgan 4/4 Sport in to a main dealership for an annual service and they had one on their demo fleet.
It was a Saturday morning in June. The weather was fine and the sales guy wasn't busy so when I got chatting with him as I was waiting around while my vehicle was in the shop, he offered me a drive in it.
It was really great fun to drive, and I thought it was surprisingly good ride for something so primitive. I could so easily have bought one there and then. It was one of those on the spot 'take my money' scenarios......except, I didn't have any money, lol.. so it didn't happen.
Anyway, when I drove away in my 4/4 an hour later, I sobered up within the first 10 minutes back behind the wheel of my 4 wheeled Morgan. It felt like a limo compared to the three wheeler.......and that's saying something. :D ..... That said......I would still like to have one in my garage. Probably when two wheels become a challenge in old age, perhaps, as a next best thing to a motorbike, which I suppose, it is if you love bikes first and foremost.
I think the Morgan 3 is a conversation starter for sure.

Back