A Hanso Success Story - The Sequel

sams2100

.040 Over
'11 R3R that came with TORs, so added triple K&N, PCV, and Auto Tune. (think this is the same setup as 1olbull, hence the title) Hanso was kind enough to hold my hand on the upgrades and shared his tunes. First time starting it up the bike had no issues, it fired up as if nothing had changed and the PCV+AT appear to be working.

It was a little more work than I had thought it would be, mostly due to the weird angles of the clamp screws under the tank when taking the old air intake off, but made my way through it. And the bear claw needs to be cut as its extremely tight up against that filter.

I have not taken her out yet as the wife isn't here and got a little one I can't leave behind, so either later tonight or tomorrow I should be able to report if I notice a difference, but it sounds great and can't wait to ride it.

Thanks for all the help Hanso, really appreciate the guidance!!

'11 R3R that came with TORs, so added triple K&N, PCV, and Auto Tune. (think this is the same setup as 1olbull, hence the title) Hanso was kind enough to hold my hand on the upgrades and shared his tunes. First time starting it up the bike had no issues, it fired up as if nothing had changed and the PCV+AT appear to be working.

It was a little more work than I had thought it would be, mostly due to the weird angles of the clamp screws under the tank when taking the old air intake off, but made my way through it. And the bear claw needs to be cut as its extremely tight up against that filter.

I have not taken her out yet as the wife isn't here and got a little one I can't leave behind, so either later tonight or tomorrow I should be able to report if I notice a difference, but it sounds great and can't wait to ride it.

Thanks for all the help Hanso, really appreciate the guidance!!
My Pleasure
Hanso, hanso is the man,
if he can't do it no one can!!:D
That is funny and it even rythmes
Everybody send Hanso some money. PM me and I will give out his paypal address. :D
Now.. Now.. Sir Nolton my friend, I don't do it to make money, I just like helping People hence my job as an Aged Care Nurse

Hanso you are a good man,
and i'm proud to call you friend!
and i'll make sure it rimes again:D

I just like helping People hence my job as an Aged Care Nurse...

Hanso are to trying to tell us all something here mate ?? :confused: ;)
No I wasn't suggesting that You Are An Old Fart,
a critical ingredient of Aged Care Industry is to Care about people something I have always done

Still nothing to report... wife was out all yesterday and today it has been raining all day, so I haven't been able to take her out yet... maybe later today if the rain stops and it dries up.

Back