A different take on the license plate - turn signal mod

RatBoy

Turbocharged
The license plate bracket is the side mount found on newR3...
The license plate cover is the "illuminator" from custondynamics.

I had a buddy cut off the bottom of the stock license bracket and build a custom bracket to house the LED array.

Custom Dynamics built me the array so that the left side is the left turn signal and the right side is the right turn signal.

Along with a run-turn-brake module form Kuryakyn, the array work as an aux brake light.

The license plate bracket is the side mount found on newR3...
The license plate cover is the "illuminator" from custondynamics.

I had a buddy cut off the bottom of the stock license bracket and build a custom bracket to house the LED array.

Custom Dynamics built me the array so that the left side is the left turn signal and the right side is the right turn signal.

Along with a run-turn-brake module form Kuryakyn, the array work as an aux brake light.
What, no pics, your killing me:D

Thanks TOMO,
I neglected to attach the picture. :(

And, yes, that's real deal, no photo-shopping here. That's in 'running light' mode.

The "little red car" is a 1963 TR3B that belongs to my ole lady. Her late grandfather resurrected it so that she'd have a car while off to college.

OK... sometimes I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. What you're saying is the white strip at the bottom of your fender is actually a LED string that will flash on the right or the left??

On the bottom edge of the fendor is an LED array...

Running light mode...constant on
Left side of the array blinks for the left turn signal... the right side for the right signal...

Apply the brakes... the brake light and the LED array blinks three times. The brake light brightens (stock), and the LED brightens.

Like this... although this is for the Victory, you'll get the idea.
http://www.customdynamics.com/victory_vegas_motorcycle_led_turn_signal_lights.htm

Last edited:
Back