9000 rpm SC TuneEcu mapping/tune

fastfun

Supercharged
Ride
triumph roadster supercharged, 2010
I got the PCV 9000 fine throttle tune but now I am looking for a 9000 rpm TuneEcu tune for a Super charged RIII . Can somebody help me out ? :thumbsdown:

I had this problem too. Not because I wanted the charger to turn max rpm at the same time as the engine was max 9000rpm, but because I decided that I wanted to max out at 8-9psi.
The charger pulley was already max diameter to fit the belt cover, so I use a smaller crank pulley. Had it custom made from my CAD drawing. Ended up with 9psi, so my calculations for pulley diameter vs the charger map were not bad.

I had this problem too. Not because I wanted the charger to turn max rpm at the same time as the engine was max 9000rpm, but because I decided that I wanted to max out at 8-9psi.
The charger pulley was already max diameter to fit the belt cover, so I use a smaller crank pulley. Had it custom made from my CAD drawing. Ended up with 9psi, so my calculations for pulley diameter vs the charger map were not bad.

crankpulley is 100mm and I already did change the chargerpulley to a 65mm in order to get more chargerpressure,already coming in at lower rpm range. Max pressure now is 1.4/5 bar (about 20 psi) at 6850rpm. So I had chosen for this 'short' range of quick poweraccumulation and stay on the safe side for the chargerimpellor.

Last edited:
Back