Those were the good ol days in my 64 Ford Galaxie 500 2 door hardtop w/289 that I had taken the automatic out of and put a 4 in the floor and changed the 2 barrel carb to a 4 barrel w/ headers and dual exhaust. That was just one of the many old hot rods from days gone by.
AWWW man, my 1st car was a 64 ford galaxie 500 white 4door 289. Underdash A/C would blow snow from the vents. Nice BIG back seat for parking.

A couple of 40 degree days here in central ny but with this area being nicknamed the salt city I dont dare take the rocket out!!! No sense it getting it all salted up when I cant give it a proper wash. and no sonic in these neck of the woods just yet! :(

mutt

Well.. fever broke this morning. I got the Trophy out and rode down to get the tags current on the Rocket and then took the Rocket for a nice 30 mile cruise. Both bikes sure ran great for not being ridden in months! I've been riding the Rocket around the block on occaision, but had to put the battery charger on the Trophy for a while, but after that, she fired right up.

120 miles from Black Forest, CO to Florence (lower elevation and warmer) yesterday. Was about 45 when we left here and the same when we got back. 50-ish - made for a nice ride - though our destinations are limited. Can't go any higher than where we are (7300 feet) but can go lower on rare weekend days when temp stays above 40.

Got one in too!!!!!!

I rode to work yesterday. Cool on the way in, but hit mid 50's on the way home. It was the first time out with the new output shaft and bearing. The bike is smooth as silk, no more vibration. The ride felt great, makes me believe summer may really be come back. I still need to do a front tire and install my Gi Pro sitting on the work bench. With plenty of winter left, I should have the Old Girl ready when spring arrives.

I rode to work yesterday. Cool on the way in, but hit mid 50's on the way home. It was the first time out with the new output shaft and bearing. The bike is smooth as silk, no more vibration. The ride felt great, makes me believe summer may really be come back. I still need to do a front tire and install my Gi Pro sitting on the work bench. With plenty of winter left, I should have the Old Girl ready when spring arrives.
Glad she's running good again George.

120 miles from Black Forest, CO to Florence (lower elevation and warmer) yesterday. Was about 45 when we left here and the same when we got back. 50-ish - made for a nice ride - though our destinations are limited. Can't go any higher than where we are (7300 feet) but can go lower on rare weekend days when temp stays above 40.
hmm. I think I'm at about 730 feet:) Can't wait to get back up to CO.

Back