snuffcityrider

Living Legend
Beautiful day to ride 70 degrees, just couldn't pass that up. Even if I did have to ride with a Harley;) Hope all you Northern Captains are getting a break in the weather and get a chance to ride...no really, I mean it:D

I live in a town of 360, we don't have shizzle except a gas station that cost me $1100 dollars for a tank of ****ty fuel:((after repairs) but Sonic is only twenty miles away. Do they have Sonics up North? I'll take the 50's for riding, I've got enough gear;)

Sonic ads on TV every 10 min. There was one on every street (practically) in KC, closest one here is in Dover, like 60 miles away. I eat there when I see the Triumph dealer, usually riding a Thruxton or some Tiger they loaned me (The Thrux felt like a moped).
Nothing tastes like a sonic burger, love-em! :p

I live in a town of 360, we don't have shizzle except a gas station that cost me $1100 dollars for a tank of ****ty fuel:((after repairs) but Sonic is only twenty miles away. Do they have Sonics up North? I'll take the 50's for riding, I've got enough gear;)

We just got a Sonic about a year ago. They just made it up to Pennsylvania within the last year or two. None in New York yet as far as I know. ;)

It got up to 73 degrees yesterday down here.

GF and I took a nice long ride.

Going to do the same again today..... highs in the mid 60's.

Sucks to be up north !:D

You guy's...i haven't ridden for a few weeks..bikes in the garage on the life support
machine...weather here is crap. Can't wait to get out. Ride safe guys.

ray

I've had to watch the stupid 70 degree days from my bedroom window with 103+ degree fever for the past 3 days of my 4-day weekend! GRRRRR... It finally broke last night (just in time to recover for going back to work) and I'm a little weak, but I do plan on getting the Rocket out, even if it's down to the corner store..

Oh.. and we've had a Sonic here in La Vernia for a couple of years now!.. :)

In Stillwater, OK just south of me about 45 min's and the home of the Oklahoma State Cowboys is the first Sonic ever opened. The man that started the franchise just passed away last year. There was a Sonic in Henryetta, OK somewhere in the early to mid 70's. I can remember draggin Main and cruzzin thru the Sonic. Hell I had a date once when I was 16 were we went to Sonic and only had enough money for a grilled cheese and a small drink each. We split the sandwich.
Those were the good ol days in my 64 Ford Galaxie 500 2 door hardtop w/289 that I had taken the automatic out of and put a 4 in the floor and changed the 2 barrel carb to a 4 barrel w/ headers and dual exhaust. That was just one of the many old hot rods from days gone by.

TXRIIIRider
Hope you get to feeling better and we all have been there and done that. Nuthin any worse than being off work and being sick were you can't ride.

Big T

Back