33 Degrees ... I can't take it anymore ... I'm going riding...

We do get the occasional cold snap now and then when a storm comes through but it only last a few days then temps bounce back. 55 deg right now at 3am in Tampa weigh a forecast of 72 tomorrow

I was all set to ride to work on Friday with a forecast high of 40F, but it was 30 when I left at 0600 and there was a coating of ice on the car and roads. Used my better judgement and drove the car in. Had a nice day of skiing Saturday with temps in the low 20's, then miserable rain on Sunday. Everything was a mess yesterday and am working from home today. :(

More freezing rain and snow coming tomorrow. Still looking for the first ride of 2015. :banghead:

I got my last ride in on Dec. 27,it was 6C,or 42F,roads were none dry as it was above 0 for a few days,sprayed the bike down with pledge just in case I picked up some.salt and went for a long ride to find my soul,washed her off when I got back,very rare to do that this time of year. When I left last week to visit my sister in law in Orlando, it was -33C.

Back