33 Degrees ... I can't take it anymore ... I'm going riding...

36 out now should get to 38 heading out for a few hours can't take it any more got it out on the 1st of jan for a short ride but it was cold 13 i think with wind chill -10 so will be warm today

DSC06483.JPG
DSC06484.JPG
DSC06486.JPG
DSC06488.JPG
You can't even try and take it out were I live.....-30c this morning. Just another day in January..... brrrrr!

Can you see why we get depressed? Your right, at least we can walk on water here. Why would you want to though??? Ice Fishing is cold. Can't see the roads also. That IS supposed to be pavement!

Last edited:
30 this morning and absolutely fun to ride out to the dealer for some warranty work.

Got up to 60 yesterday, took her out for a spin woohoo.

Boog would've been proud of me a few weeks ago. Weather report lied to me and 38F ended up being more like 26F. So I got to ride home at night in freezing weather with unusually high humidity. Fortunately my lady had left a jacket in the saddlebags and I was able to wrap it around my neck. Had to grab the exhaust a couple times to warm up my hands...Then I had to let go when I started smelling burning leather.

All in all, a verify illuminating experience.

70 deg in central florida today, sunny and beautiful, typical weather here. We have rallies and poker runs and all kinds of motorcycleevents going on every weekend.and there is a bike night somewhere every night of the week.

70 deg in central florida today, sunny and beautiful, typical weather here. We have rallies and poker runs and all kinds of motorcycleevents going on every weekend.and there is a bike night somewhere every night of the week.

Wish it had been that way when we rode home from Key West...was closer to 32 than 70 in central Florida

When did that happen? I've been here a little over a year now and the coldest I've seen it was 34 around Christmas of 2013 do to an arctic blast from up north. Was like that a day or two and then bounced back.

I was in Orland the 6th to the 8th of Jan. and it was 38 just about every morning I got up

Back