3000 plus Hours of development and design time!

Whatever he settles on for pricing, it’s clear he’s done a LOT of work. 300hp on this thing would just be a riot. I really do feel I could enjoy that hahahaha. Just worried about heat on a summer day in California 100+f. Feel oil cooler will be needed.

I wasn’t going to release our design of the TTS SUPERCHARGER for the R3 until we had hard parts on my bike and fully finished. But I’ve succumbed to the interest. So here are close to finished CAD renderings of the TTS Performance supercharger conversion. Your comments and questions are welcome.
You can see we have integrated the supercharger oil tank into the main case. We have designed the engine breather into the rear of the plenum. We have designed the blow off valve into the rear of the plenum. We always intended the plenum to look similar to factory. The relief in the top front 2/3 is to allow a carbon fibre intake pipe to flow over the top and into the supercharger inlet.
we have paid a lot of attention to shelling out the parts to keep the weight down.
The C30-94 Rotrex is now higher and closer to the centreline. This has helped with the air intake pipe and plenum design. And bike balance.
Over to you.
Thats a thing of beauty Mate

Back