For Sale 3 Pipe TORs / Staintune Cat Bypass

Nate .. that's three sets you have offered to buy .. do you have a muffler addiction, do we need to stage an intervention mate :cool:

Nate, you need to get in on these some time between the advertisement and the notification they're sold. ;) See post 8 above.
In any case, shipping to the US from Australia for the 3 pipes runs to around US$180. I'm sure your best option is to find some locally - and to buy them before they're sold. Shipping the Staintune cat bypass, on the other hand, is a far more realistic proposition.......

Genuine 3 pipe TOR exhaust for sale, suit any Standard or Classic, good condition, no dings, rust, scratches or scrapes. Plenty of pics of them in my gallery. AUD$295

Staintune "bugle" cat bypass. Good condition, no dings, rust, scrapes or leaks. AUD$295

Combined : AUD$550

Also have original stock pipes that were on bike only for a short time. AUD$300 or best offer.

Make an offer on the lot. Will ship anywhere at cost.
Hello im a new rocket owner from germany. Is this Lot still for Sale?.(tors and cat Bypass) Can you tell me the shipping costs to germany greetings Ralf

@Ralf
At the bottom left of a post it will display the date of the post.
This is a frequent mistake made by most of us at one time or another.

Back