For Sale 3 Pipe TORs / Staintune Cat Bypass

CanberraR3

Living Legend
Ride
Triumphs, but no Rocket just now.
Genuine 3 pipe TOR exhaust for sale, suit any Standard or Classic, good condition, no dings, rust, scratches or scrapes. Plenty of pics of them in my gallery. AUD$295

Staintune "bugle" cat bypass. Good condition, no dings, rust, scrapes or leaks. AUD$295

Combined : AUD$550

Also have original stock pipes that were on bike only for a short time. AUD$300 or best offer.

Make an offer on the lot. Will ship anywhere at cost.

Actually have had them sitting around the garage for some time - since I got the Foran pipes. It does so happen that a little bit of cash could come in handy...........;)

I looked up Dennis Foran Exhausts.
They all look like they utilize the stock header, correct or no?

Genuine 3 pipe TOR exhaust for sale, suit any Standard or Classic, good condition, no dings, rust, scratches or scrapes. Plenty of pics of them in my gallery. AUD$295

Staintune "bugle" cat bypass. Good condition, no dings, rust, scrapes or leaks. AUD$295

Also have original stock pipes that were on bike only for a short time. AUD$300 or best offer.

Good day sir. I'm in US im interested in the 3 Tor's US price

TORs and Stock pipes sold.
Still have the Staintune 3 pipe crossover for sale - although purchaser of the TORs is interested, so be quick if you want it.

If the deal works out........... I would love a pic post of what you get?

Back