230 HP N/A for $5,600.00

Hellfire wrote: "If there was a combination of that and Jardine headers, I'd be in hog heaven." you're not going to a Harley are ya?

Dennis

8-10 dtg Kandahar
12 dtg Dubai
13 dtg Home

Denis I am guessing from the looks of your post your still in the sand box! So Let me wish you a happy thanksgiving and a safe trip home in 13 days!!!!!

Doug, I have a blower so I ordered 9:1 pistons ceramic coated I am going to have Carpenter do the head and cams with the boost I develope my compression will be higher then 11.4:1 anyway. I am going to rune the rev limits at 7500 until I change the fuel regulator and install 1000 cc injectors verses the 680cc Richard supplies with the blower then I will tune for 9k this will most likely put me above the 200 mph mark..
Who makes the 1000cc injectors? What's the impedance, do you need drivers? Can you get them matched by dead time?

Are you using the RC Engineering 1000cc injectors? How's the height? Does the tank fit when they're in the fuel rail?

I am going to rune the rev limits at 7500 until I change the fuel regulator and install 1000 cc injectors verses the 680cc Richard supplies with the blower then I will tune for 9k this will most likely put me above the 200 mph mark..
Guess I won't be getting any answers here. You keeping these secret, or you don't know? Those are real basic injector questions, and if you don't know the answers, you shouldn't be futzin around with 1000cc injectors!

I get most if not all of my performance info from Walt as he is a ground breaker with this particular bike. I wish I had half the knowledge as he does but at least he shares and I must say I learn a lot from his post.

Back