2022 BSA Gold Star 650 - Would You Buy One?

Idk, older BSAs go pretty cheap compared to other " classics ", for good reason, based on stuff I've read, lol, but personally never owned or rode one. I'm looking for a smaller, lighter bike for the gravel, sand, and dirt roads in the area I live in now, if that comes in scrambler configuration, it might fit the bill. Most modern dual sports I look at have 37, even 38 inch seat heights, exactly the opposite of what I'm looking for.

I'm just glad to see the BSA logo again. As a former owner of a 1969 650 BSA Firebird Scrambler, I'm excited to see the brand coming back. I hope it's successful. I'd love to see some other BSA models come forth like the Lightning and Spitfire. Maybe even the Victor. Would love to see how they would capture the looks of that iconic 650 twin. Triumph managed to do it with the introduction of the Bonneville back in the 2002 (I think). The sky's the limit. Maybe they could also develop a true BSA Rocket since the BSA line was the first to use that name on the 750 triple, way back when....

Back