2021 Rocket GT front shock issue

TexBru

Standard Bore
Ride
2021 triumph rocket 3 GT
Hello
I did adjust according to manual my front and rear shocks due to being to soft. Actually was in the default softest setting from factory. I set bot front forks from tight to 2 full turns. After that i notice a popping sound and could feel it in handlebars when holding front brake level and push forward. When riding feels great even on uneven roads. Bike has 3K miles.
Anyone have had same experience?

Ok got my 2021 triumph rocket 3 gt back from dealership. The issue was loose head bearing. It was adjusted and I had to pay $300. I asked if this was covered by warranty and answer was no!? I also did 3 months ago a full service for $800. Maaaan I feel milked!!!!
I was told that this was not the first Rocket 3 with loose head bearing. I wrote Triumph an email asking for reimbursement for 2.5 hours of work = $300

Ok got my 2021 triumph rocket 3 gt back from dealership. The issue was loose head bearing. It was adjusted and I had to pay $300. I asked if this was covered by warranty and answer was no!? I also did 3 months ago a full service for $800. Maaaan I feel milked!!!!
I was told that this was not the first Rocket 3 with loose head bearing. I wrote Triumph an email asking for reimbursement for 2.5 hours of work = $300
That is pretty bad on their part because it has probably been developing for quite a while. “Probably“ while it was still under warranty. Is this something you could have fixed yourself?
Edited to add- If you knew what it was at the time.

That is pretty bad on their part because it has probably been developing for quite a while. “Probably“ while it was still under warranty. Is this something you could have fixed yourself?
Edited to add- If you knew what it was at the time.
Yes still under warranty till nov 2023

Back