We made it home safe last night with no problems about an hour after dark.
It was a great trip and a great bunch of guys. Thank you all for accepting the boys the way you did, they felt right at home. There wasn’t a person there that didn’t take a little extra time to make us feel welcome, especially you Scott, I don’t care what everybody else said about you, I like you.

It was a great trip and a great bunch of guys. Thank you all for accepting the boys the way you did, they felt right at home. There wasn’t a person there that didn’t take a little extra time to make us feel welcome, especially you Scott, I don’t care what everybody else said about you, I like you.

Glad you were there and glad you made it home safe. I heard more than one person mention how great it was that you could spend time with your boys like that. We'll be looking for ALL of you at the next one!

It's a joke!
Don't be a richard
and take it so hard!

Back