nice bike mate,i love the all blacked out look.ive had my roadster about 6 weeks now,sort of wish i paid the extra and went for the Rocket X now :thumbsdown:

Welcome to THE BIKE and to the proud new owner from Deep South Texas. It will take a while to get the s it eating grin off your face. Ride when you can but always be safe. Again Welcome.

Welcome from Alabama.
If you think it handles good now, wear those stock tires out and put an Exedra Max 240/55-16 on the back and Michelin 140/75-17 up front.

Congrats on a great choice! You must be a man of taste, intelligence, and deep wisdom.

Just keep your eye on the fork reflectors, one of mine fell off in the garage (thankfully) after about 3 rides.

I nabbed #47 ;-)

WELCOME from WA State!
From whence you hail?
You got yourself a sweet motor.
I like what they did with the stripes.

WELCOME from WA State!
From whence you hail?
You got yourself a sweet motor.
I like what they did with the stripes.
What did you do with the stripes? From the pictures I can see they look like what comes on the stock 2015 X model.

What did you do with the stripes? From the pictures I can see they look like what comes on the stock 2015 X model.

Yes indeed!
Twas merely commenting on the different stripes and offset location on the X model.
:D

Finally took delivery of my Rocket X # 123 of 500.. Picked her up around 4:00pm today. Rode home 54 miles, all I can say is WOW!! What a beast! I never would have thought a 800 lb. motorcycle could handle this good. This bike is very easy to ride and comfortable. The power is very intoxicating! I plan to ride about 300 miles tomorrow, its supposed to be 80 and sunny. If anyone is on the fence about this bike you really owe it to yourself to take a test ride, its that good!!

I need to figure out which backrest to get for my wife. It would be nice if Triumph made a detachable one..

Finally took delivery of my Rocket X # 123 of 500.. Picked her up around 4:00pm today. Rode home 54 miles, all I can say is WOW!! What a beast! I never would have thought a 800 lb. motorcycle could handle this good. This bike is very easy to ride and comfortable. The power is very intoxicating! I plan to ride about 300 miles tomorrow, its supposed to be 80 and sunny. If anyone is on the fence about this bike you really owe it to yourself to take a test ride, its that good!!

I need to figure out which backrest to get for my wife. It would be nice if Triumph made a detachable one..

Back