Ava8harrierusmc1

Standard Bore
Ride
2005 ZXR1200
I got it for $6000 with only 8,120 miles on it. Great bike but it is a heavy beast of a bike. But I do have a problem. I'm 6'2 long legs but when I put my feet down mainly on the left side my foot hits the floor board sometimes and I'm worried that I will drop this beast of a motorcycle. I just started looking for foot pegs but the choice is hard because I sort of enjoy being able to shift with my heel also. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.
Ava8harrierusmc1
Semper Fi
Size 13 boots don't help in this case if you know what I mean.

Semper fi marine. Im not sure I understand, are you wanting pegs instead of floorboards that you have? With big feet i have 14 and i took the heel shift off, banging a downshift hard might ruin your day.

WELCOME! I've never gotten used to the heel shifter so I'm of no help. I'm 5'10" and with my combat boots on, I've no issue with putting both feet firmly down with my floor boards... but then my boots are size 10. :rolleyes::whitstling: Do you have an aftermarket seat? Maybe it's just technique; key being to ALAWAYS ensure you keep the handlebars square when not moving. She's unforgiving at even an inch off. Any photos of your new pride and joy? :cool:
-MIG

Back