Moosef1970

Motorcycle and Computer Nerd
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Just joined yesterday. I am learning how to navigate this site and am looking for some parts for my bike. I am interested in a larger fairing, crash/engine guards, and any tips on making it more badass.

Welcome to the asylum Moose. 2012 was a great year if I don't say so myself. Let the gang know what you are looking for and who knows what seems to show up. In terms of bad__s you should think about removing all the intake plumbing and installing a RamAir system. Next replace the stock pipes with any slip on, (I like the Triumph TORS if you can find them). Then comes the header which can be procured from @Paul Bryant, or a number of other exhaust suppliers. You will need TuneECU (free download for PC) along with a tune to help unleash the monster. Best is to get the bike updated with hardware then dyno it. Stay safe.

Might want to change your "ride" to reflect that. Makes it easier for folks to know what they're dealing w/ or understand any specific questions a little easier.

@Gregger has a good list for beginning mods.

I prefer triple K&N's over RAMAIR, but that's just me. In addition to what he mentioned, getting rid of the stock crossover pipe and getting one from Paul or another source is a good add too WRT the exhaust.

Might want to change your "ride" to reflect that. Makes it easier for folks to know what they're dealing w/ or understand any specific questions a little easier.

@Gregger has a good list for beginning mods.

I prefer triple K&N's over RAMAIR, but that's just me. In addition to what he mentioned, getting rid of the stock crossover pipe and getting one from Paul or another source is a good add too WRT the exhaust.
Hi stillserving, why do you prefer the k&n's to the ramair is it just looks ? I have the ramair but must admit I would like to see the k&ns .

Back