TheKid

Top Fuel
Ride
2007 Rocket III Standard /2010 R3T
Hey guys and gals, anybody got any xtra touring parts for sale, I probally need them. Lights, front signals, windshield, fender,crash bars,and underwear. I mean panniers. Thanks, had a car run me into a mailbox. I went left, the bike did a flip, landed on the right side, slid into a fence.

Wow, sorry to hear that. Did the cage driver get cited ? Will insurance help ? Almost all those parts are still available from Hermy's in Pennsylvania -- for a price.

Glad you're still here.

No he was not cited. 5 witnesses, but no cop saw the violation, even though he admitted to doing it. I actually could be cited for the mailbox.

Glad that you are okay and walked away from it.

I think the cop was lazy and couldn't be bothered doing his job. A couple of months ago a bloke side-swiped my car. He stopped and I took pictures of him, the car he was driving, and his tags. He wouldn't give his name, and left when I called the police because he was un-licenced. They tracked him down, the car owner's insurance paid for my damage, and I have been summonsed to court as a witness against him. With you having 5 witnesses, and an admission, I would be giving all those details to your insurance company so that they can get the money back and you not lose any "no fault" on your insurance.

Glad that you are okay and walked away from it.

I think the cop was lazy and couldn't be bothered doing his job. A couple of months ago a bloke side-swiped my car. He stopped and I took pictures of him, the car he was driving, and his tags. He wouldn't give his name, and left when I called the police because he was un-licenced. They tracked him down, the car owner's insurance paid for my damage, and I have been summonsed to court as a witness against him. With you having 5 witnesses, and an admission, I would be giving all those details to your insurance company so that they can get the money back and you not lose any "no fault" on your insurance.
We fixed t

Back