Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
My friend is selling a pristine 2009 extremely well accessorized Touring model. Accessories include saddlebag rails, saddlebag liners, touring seat with backrest, Garmin GPS, heated grips, tall and short windscreens, accessory spotlights. The bike has approximately 6100 miles on it but I can verify the exact mileage if needed. The owner has had the oil changed three times since new.

He is asking $9,000 for this beautiful machine. He also has a Harbor Freight table lift for sale.

Please contact me via PM if interested and I can provide additional pictures and put you in contact with the owner. The bike is located in Gig Harbor, Washington

I am surprised that there has been no interest on this listing and not sure why. I did some research on value and the owner spoke to the dealership. Is his listing price considered too high I wonder. It really is well tricked out, and in pristine condition, but I also understand that some buyers don't consider accessories to add to the value of a bike, although sources like Kelly Blue Book do.

Maybe the low interest in your friends bike is because 2015's can be found for such low prices due to dealers closing their doors and such.

Maybe the low interest in your friends bike is because 2015's can be found for such low prices due to dealers closing their doors and such.

I believe you are correct. He bought the bike at the local dealership that just last year dropped the Triumph line. They dumped their Triumph inventory, to include bikes like this, on a dealer auction.

I spoke to the general manager, who I've know for about 10 years, and he told me the full story.

I just sold a Harley so have a few bucks to throw at this bike.

I believe you are correct. He bought the bike at the local dealership that just last year dropped the Triumph line. They dumped their Triumph inventory, to include bikes like this, on a dealer auction.

I spoke to the general manager, who I've know for about 10 years, and he told me the full story.

I just sold a Harley so have a few bucks to throw at this bike.

WIN, WIN everyone (you, your mate), except the dealer happy.

Back