For Sale 2005 triumph for sale

gizzmo

Standard Bore
Ride
2005 rocket 3
I hate to sell but I can't ride anymore. The bike is in great shape. It has somewhere around $13,000 on it.$5500obo
IMG_20150721_191141707.jpg

You're just a short 5.5 hour ride away from me too. What all comes with it? How many miles? Have you completed the transmission upgrade? Curious minds want to know :)

I am pretty sure that I still have the stock exhaust. I have an extra set of metal but I never put on it's factory painted with ghost flames. Red with gold flames. I didn't do anything with the transmission it shifts perfectly fine I have never had an issue. The bike runs very well. What you see in the photo comes with it.

I am pretty sure that I still have the stock exhaust. I have an extra set of metal but I never put on it's factory painted with ghost flames. Red with gold flames. I didn't do anything with the transmission it shifts perfectly fine I have never had an issue. The bike runs very well. What you see in the photo comes with it.
it is also listed on eBay

WOW it comes with two gas pumps:laugh::laugh::roll::roll: no need to buy any more gas.:)

Back