FreightTrainIII

Standard Bore
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket3 Roadster
Hey everyone! New to the forum after 2 years of R3 ownership and I've recently been lurking in the resources for a tune. I hate to be "that guy" but I can't seem to find a tune for my bike. 2014 R3R. I have a 3-1 Viking exhaust ready to be installed and I am now waiting for PC-V with autotune and also RamAir. Dyno tuning is not very practical for me so I'm trying to learn everything I can to set it up myself with the help of smart people like YOU. From what I've seen you seem like a great bunch and I hope I can learn and possibly contribute to the group in some way. Anyways, thanks in advance for the help and if anyone is riding in western Alberta, Canada I'm always happy to go for a ride! Cheers!

I cant comment on the pcv but I've got an 18 roadster with tors and ramair and am running the hanso tune. Runs great.

I cant comment on the pcv but I've got an 18 roadster with tors and ramair and am running the hanso tune. Runs great.

Thanks for your input! I think I'd require a different tune because of my exhaust and the elimination of the cat.

Welcome from Missouri! I run the Viking header into single muffler with triple k and n filters. 2018 roadster, using hanso tune, bike runs great. Should be a good base for you to start and then with autotune you can dial it in.

Thanks for the input and the welcome. Much appreciated. I'm starting to find my way around here a bit better.

Back