Looks great! 14k does sound a titch high for repair... but love the pipes
you must not live in Australia otherwise you would realise thats fairly normal while the bike cost $25,000 here in the states the same bike would cost $14,000 same goes for the cost of parts and repairs.:rolleyes:

What about calling your bike ' bloody Mary' .. better than Jane , not as good as ' The Black ***** ' but lifes about compromises hey mate :p

Claimed! Although I'll have to see what I can do with her first. "Bloody" good idea though - pun intended. :D Meanwhile she'll just be Plane Jane; but food for thought mate.

Claimed! Although I'll have to see what I can do with her first. "Bloody" good idea though - pun intended. :D Meanwhile she'll just be Plane Jane; but food for thought mate.
she's not that plain, sure you may not have been able to do anything much.... yet but you and I know that is only a tempory setback then look out you to can go to town. I called my girl "The Mistress" the day I picked her up cos it was love at first sight and that's the closest I will ever get to having one (not that I want one very happy with what I have) and beside I can skite that I take the Mistress and my loverly wife Ann out at the same time with out getting in trouble from either:):):)

you must not live in Australia otherwise you would realise thats fairly normal while the bike cost $25,000 here in the states the same bike would cost $14,000 same goes for the cost of parts and repairs.:rolleyes:
yep i stacked mine the christmas before last and it cost around that for repair also.
Insurance payed ofcourse .
**** that brings back bad memorys think i better go out to the shed and give her a hug

Back