Damaged don't ware dresses. I don't abused my bikes.My rings are seated. I wouldnt have bought the R3 if I didn't enjoy hitting the 100 + now and then , So if tire choice or loose head bearings are making it shake then I would appreciate someone telling me so I know....I have a Vespa in the back yard that tops out around 65 or 70 when I'm in the mood to be bop around, but it is one of the fastest little scooters there is, I supoze I could were a dress on it, but I am not that kind of guy.....Still in one peace after 35 years of whacking the throttle when I see fit whether it is on the street making a hot pass, a freeway on ramp or at the track....I put 55,000 mils on a 77 KZ 1000 when I was 16 to 18 years old and road then like I do now, whacking the throttle when I see fit,plus a swift pace in the twisty s rocks my world thats what I love about riding. The KZ never missed a lick and looked an run like new when I sold it....Now that I think of it I have never had a bike leave me on the side of the road, other than a flat.

What tires do you run Flip?

Break - em in like your guna ride - em. It's always worked for me. I give em a little mercy for the first couple hundred miles, then ride like what ya bought it for. But then I don't ride like I had a nut loose either. I paid for it and I want to ride it beyone the end of the warranty period.

Back