Hey Paul, are you still tearing up them tyres ?
Sure am Nat, the stack is about ten high now, in fact I've had to start another stack as it became unstable and fell over :-(

I've been playing with the brakes again, have added a six pot to the rear, more balanced front to back now.
But still need more braking power, stopping all that mass rapidly is challenging.

Am working on building larger diameter front rotors, up to 380mm Dia.

20201003_170507.jpg

20200718_103308.jpg

Sure am Nat, the stack is about ten high now, in fact I've had to start another stack as it became unstable and fell over :-(

I've been playing with the brakes again, have added a six pot to the rear, more balanced front to back now.
But still need more braking power, stopping all that mass rapidly is challenging.

Am working on building larger diameter front rotors, up to 380mm Dia.

20201003_170507.jpg

20200718_103308.jpg
Great to know some things ain't changed lol ! I'm looking for an external puke tank , I know they were being made by a member here but I forget . Great to know your still the ultimate hooligan mate !

Tony’s overflow tank is one of my favorite upgrades! Very high quality! Plus it’s seems to make my bike faster and better gas mileage too! Who would have thought!
Yes mine is currently in the air box , coupled with CES headers my arse gets warm to say the least . I've been aware of Mitzys products for a long time but have been temporarily out of touch . Thanks for the heads up !

Good to see you again Nat. I’ve go help for your idle problem however.

Hey fellas , great to be back . To be honest I think it is rebelling , as I have been having way too much fun on other bikes . Whilst racing a mate recently , a stone went clean thru my RnG rad guard and straight thru the rad on my bking and so the R3 has been bought out of retirement ! R3R turbo the TB balance is spot on , the bike idles from cold but as soon as the throttle is closed she dies . If you hold the throttle on slightly she don't miss a beat but the problem gets worse when up to temp with no idle whatsoever? As for me ? I don't seem to idle very well either but one thing at a time. I've missed you guys !
Seems like you had some trouble with the little IAT sensor back when you went to k & n filters or ramair. Think that air temperature sensor helps the bike idle, if the problem gets worse when bike warms up, I'd say it's not working.

Back