Nat67

Rockgoblin
Ride
Rocket 3 2010 roadster
Hi fellas , it's been a while and thought I'd mark my return with a question . My 2010 roadster has decided to quit idling, tune ecu throws up no codes , throttle balance is good iscv reset all good , voltages good , vacuum hoses good and breathers good . Any suggestions pleeaasse ??

Dude make a video for us.. also what are the MAP values on the throttle balance screen?
What happens if you hold the throttle open a shade e.g. try to hold it around 1000rpm

Hey fellas , great to be back . To be honest I think it is rebelling , as I have been having way too much fun on other bikes . Whilst racing a mate recently , a stone went clean thru my RnG rad guard and straight thru the rad on my bking and so the R3 has been bought out of retirement ! R3R turbo the TB balance is spot on , the bike idles from cold but as soon as the throttle is closed she dies . If you hold the throttle on slightly she don't miss a beat but the problem gets worse when up to temp with no idle whatsoever? As for me ? I don't seem to idle very well either but one thing at a time. I've missed you guys !

Back