Zard Exhaust + Corbin Seat + Carbon Fibre Hydrographics

Looks awesome dude. 👍
Seat is fantastic. Can you please share the link to get it? How much was it?
Thanks

Looks awesome dude. 👍
Seat is fantastic. Can you please share the link to get it? How much was it?
Thanks
Just go to the corbin website. I ordered the heated seat option and optional rider backrest which is removeable. Total all in was $1,354.00 CDN. Most comfortable seat ever. Have taken on long rides and 7hrs+ in the saddle. Would not have been able to do that with the stock seat.

Just go to the corbin website. I ordered the heated seat option and optional rider backrest which is removeable. Total all in was $1,354.00 CDN. Most comfortable seat ever. Have taken on long rides and 7hrs+ in the saddle. Would not have been able to do that with the stock seat.
Looks great. Can you tell us if the Corbin seat moves you back any? Does it raise or lower your seat height?

Looks great. Can you tell us if the Corbin seat moves you back any? Does it raise or lower your seat height?
The pillion is much taller than stock and raises the seat height and is much more wider and comfortable. For the rider, the seat is “carved out” deeper at the rear and is more comfortable for the back. Rider seat height position is lowered slightly by 1/2”

nice dude, where can i get all the Carbon fiber Accessories part?

Here is link to Maggies full view after installing the Zard exhaust (racing, no baffles) along with the carbon fibre heat shields. Also installed Corbin seated (heated).

Zard has a warning on its website for the Rocket exhaust, that says OEM panniers are not compatible — as they will get burned by the heat from the pipes, and I saw pics from a guy who had damaged bags after trying anyway

Back