Zara Benta Exhuast

Early ones were Just called Rocket III. There was the Classic - footboards, different bars and luggage. And there was also a sort of fully dressed one called the Tourer (not the R3T).

Later came the R3T. Then in 2010 when the exhaust (and ECU) configuration changed the Good old Rocket III became the Roadster.
Thanks. This Rocket has pegs, 3 seperate exaust pipes and the engine is silver, not black. Very fast bike. Even before the super charger this cruiser was much quicker than my R3T.

Thanks. This Rocket has pegs, 3 seperate exaust pipes and the engine is silver, not black. Very fast bike. Even before the super charger this cruiser was much quicker than my R3T.
Ya but you have a T it should be slower :) its a standard if he has TORS and cat delete then thats better then the zard crap can. Anything else will cost and well I put the SC kit on my 06 Classic so he might be tired of bleeding money. You can get 240 with the SC and TORS which is a blast in my opinion the sweet spot right where the cost to grin ratio goes up and hurts more.

Back