Yuasa GYZ20HL battery?

leatal

Turbocharged
Ride
2014 Roadster, 2020 Rocket GT
Anyone ever use the Yuasa GYZ20HL battery? It is only a couple of bucks more than the YTX20HL-BS and has 320 CCA vz 310 CCA with higher amp hour rating 20A vs 18A? Seems to have a little more power.

Anyone ever use the Yuasa GYZ20HL battery? It is only a couple of bucks more than the YTX20HL-BS and has 320 CCA vz 310 CCA with higher amp hour rating 20A vs 18A? Seems to have a little more power.

Just checked the # on the box for the YUASA that I installed a few weeks ago. Works fine but it is the YTX20HL-BS. Had I known a little more power could be had for just a couple more bucks I would have gotten that one. :thumbsup:

Just checked the # on the box for the YUASA that I installed a few weeks ago. Works fine but it is the YTX20HL-BS. Had I known a little more power could be had for just a couple more bucks I would have gotten that one. :thumbsup:
Seems no one has used one so I ordered the YTX20Hl-BS. My original lasted 6 years so I can't complain.

Seems no one has used one so I ordered the YTX20Hl-BS. My original lasted 6 years so I can't complain.
My previous battery, a BikeMaster gel battery, only lasted 2 years. Hope I get the lifespan out of the YUASA that you did. :)

The Kimpex battery which is probably a Yuasa sporting the # after the model number is specified at 375 CCA
ytx20HL-BS# I believe

Back