Your bike before your rocket.

my bike befor

I had a 2002 Honda VTX 1800 that had found a guy that made a dual intake for the VTX so I could have a intake on each side that worked it was a expensive set up but well worth the extra punch it gave .
I should of kept it for my second bike when my Rocket goes in the shop but I just didn't want the expence to keep two bikes lost more money then I wanted:(
But got my Rocket for a good deal and it came with a lot of goodies so I think that made up for my loss.
And I liked my VTX but I love my Rocket:)

Started with a few different dirt bikes. First street bike 82 Honda V45 Sabre then went to a 85 Honda V30 Magna put 50k on it then got a 98 1100 Shadow Aero put 55k on it. Now I have my 07 Rocket, 7k in one year, so far my favorite.

Yamaha FJR 1300. Great bike but I just couldn't get comfortable on long rides. Guess I need arms that are a couple of inches longer. LOL.

First bike, when, I was 16 in '64, was a '53 Vincent Black Shadow. Went through BSA, Matchless thumper, Nortons and then UJMs (universal Jap machines), a GSXR 750, and then a 1200 Gold Wing which I still have.
When I went looking for a New ride for my 60th b'day present, I wanted a cruiser for commute and, and you know, cruise. Test rode a variety of HD, but they did not do anything for me especially when you put the cost $$ factor in, did not consider any of the Japanese wannabes.
I wanted something that would set me on fire again. Test rode the Rocket 3 and I was sold. Recaptured the feeling I had with the Vinny. Wish I still had that machine of my youth but the Rocket does it and better.:D

wing

Scooters

Kawi KZ-1000 with Nitrous

Harleys:
FLH
Fat Boy
Superglide
Roadking Classic
Deuce
Heritage Springer

First bike, when, I was 16 in '64, was a '53 Vincent Black Shadow.

Was it? Outstanding. All my admiration. I was 16 in 65 (or the other way around?:eek:) and the HRD Vincent's were already a legend by then. Never had a chance to ride a Shadow, let alone the much-coveted Lightning. Rode a half-a-Shadow 500cc Comet (I think that's the way it was labelled, in keeping with Vincent's vaguely threatening model nomenclature) for a short while, though.

Best. Jamie;)

I think I'm older than you guys

Benelli 125
Kawi 440 LTD
Suzuki GS1100E
BMW R1100RT (still have)
Valkyrie Tourer (traded in on Rocket)
Triumph Tiger (still have)
Moto Guzzi Breva 750 (for daughter when visiting)

Back