You watched my videos and may wonder about my background, all is answered

Excellent :thumbsup:
I have a passion for Moto Guzzi also, although I currently don't have any.
The one I regret parting with most was my No24 of 100 Daytona 1000 Racing, which was the very last of the Dr John Guzzi's.
Here's a photo I took of it when I was enjoying a roar through Glen Coe, Scotland
MotoGuzzi-DaytonaRacing_01.jpg

Excellent :thumbsup:
I have a passion for Moto Guzzi also, although I currently don't have any.
The one I regret parting with most was my No24 of 100 Daytona 1000 Racing, which was the very last of the Dr John Guzzi's.
Here's a photo I took of it when I was enjoying a roar through Glen Coe, Scotland
MotoGuzzi-DaytonaRacing_01.jpg
That is THE BIKE that got me wanting that Moto Guzzi an absolutely beauty. What a great picture too, thanks for sharing.

That is THE BIKE that got me wanting that Moto Guzzi an absolutely beauty. What a great picture too, thanks for sharing.
Similar story to my own.
This was the bike that got me into Guzzi's, back in 1994......the 1100 Sport (the MK1 carb version). This was my first Guzzi.
It was a bit of a handful to ride at first, but once you got used to it's quirks, it was a very rewarding ride.
The other bike in the photo was my 1100 Quota.
MotoGuzzi-1100Sport&Quota1100ES.jpg

Similar story to my own.
This was the bike that got me into Guzzi's, back in 1994......the 1100 Sport (the MK1 carb version). This was my first Guzzi.
It was a bit of a handful to ride at first, but once you got used to it's quirks, it was a very rewarding ride.
The other bike in the photo was my 1100 Quota.
MotoGuzzi-1100Sport&Quota1100ES.jpg
Two unique and rare beauties. 👍👍

Back