You know you have a good looking bike when....

The better to see you with......
Yah, they're on the chopping block and will be replaced soon. But with what???? Ahhhhhh decisions, decisions......

Check out the Rivco signal mirrors.
Had mine on for over two years and love them. I even 86'd the butt ugly front OEMs.

I keep mine 2up ready -- just in case the wife wants to go for a ride, Now that would make the R3 look allot better if she was on the back and I was between her legs:p

Takes 2 minutes to switch from the solo to dual...but not for the wife. She's got her own, so it's only for the younguns ;)
Couldn't help myself when the kiddos said they wanted to start riding I agreed to the pillion :)

My wife rides her roadstar, so I removed the pillion and switched to a solo seat as soon as I bought my bike. Took the stock front seat cover off and re-did the foam padding, and had a fender bib made for the back fender. Then put a Rivco rear fender rack on (took a while to find one since they quit making them), and put a Triumph Thunderbird sissy bar pouch on that. Then I modified a back rest that was made for a VTX 1800, had it rechromed, (cracked the chrome when I rebent and cut it), and installed it. I also have an AirHawk R type inflatable seat pad.

I ride in complete comfort now....lol.

Thats funny and you didn't even get a picture of video, Triumph would of paid for that for one of there comercials lol

Back