You know you have a good looking bike when....

Here in the Pacific Northwest we just dress in layers. It goes like this: First cotton, then denim and flannel, then top it all off with leather. We don't get into all that fancy wardrobe changing fashionable stuff. The real fashion forward guys might wear a pretty colored doo-rag on their head or a flashy handkerchief tied around their neck...lol.

And my wife carries her stuff in her saddle bags on her bike...problem solved.

Meh I don't like to make excuses but her freaking "purse" is like the size of a cat and also we have very variable weather patterns depending on how close you get to the water, so you can leave when its boiling hot but at the lake its freezing in comparison, up until you get away from the water... so its great to be able to change gloves and jackets as necessary.
I live near the water about 45 mins from you!

:D hard to get a straight answer from this mob ain't it....... Commiserations to the Porche guy , that's his mid-life crisis f#cked :roll: happy wife happy life .. you are obviously painfully aware of that Rico (Aussies abbreviate everyone's name ) oh yeh nice bag :cool:

That is a nice looking travel bag i have one just like it on my RK... unfortunatley thats where i keep the parachute on the Rocket...;):laugh:
$_35.jpg

I have to use a trailer to haul my wifes stuff around!

Back