kingmerle

child of the king
Ride
08 R3T
I have a big trip planned in two weeks. Planning on traveling 2k in 8 days. Just decided I need to upgrade my seat. NO ONE KEEPS THESE THINGS IN STOCK SO THERE IS NO QUARENTEE i COULD GET ONE BEFORE i LEAVE. Does anyone have one they want to pass on. If so I am very interested.

I have a big trip planned in two weeks. Planning on traveling 2k in 8 days. Just decided I need to upgrade my seat. NO ONE KEEPS THESE THINGS IN STOCK SO THERE IS NO QUARENTEE i COULD GET ONE BEFORE i LEAVE. Does anyone have one they want to pass on. If so I am very interested.
I just checked with dealers again. Not one of these seats anywhere in the US. If I walk into a harley dealer I could buy a new seat off the shelf. Or even better yet, they have a new program where you mount a specially marked seat and take it for a test run before you buy. I wish triumph had the resources to do things like that.

Would it be for a Touring model or Standard/Classic R3?
If for a standard/Classic, I may have one available for sale. I am considering purchasing a Russel seat, so if interested, let me know. It is currently on an 06 Classic (but will fit all models except the Touring and Roadster models), is in excellent condition, and has a Corbin driver backrest that can be included if wanted.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Would it be for a Touring model or Standard/Classic R3?

Since this is the Touring Forum, its a good chance its for a Touring.

I had one for awhile but sold it when I bought a Corbin. I found it to be better than the stock seat, but too soft. Felt fine for a couple of hundred miles but didn't provide enough support for longer rides. But, every butt is different. Good luck in your search.

Since this is the Touring Forum, its a good chance its for a Touring.

I had one for awhile but sold it when I bought a Corbin. I found it to be better than the stock seat, but too soft. Felt fine for a couple of hundred miles but didn't provide enough support for longer rides. But, every butt is different. Good luck in your search.

Well...when I opened the forum it did not come up under the "Touring" forum...just under new posts. However, if anyone else is interested in the Classic/Standard seat I described, just PM me and we can talk.

Back