rusty

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Quite a show on Ebay. Type in "triumph rocket" search, page 2 at the bottom (almost last) of the listings.

WOW!

Raymond, this is for you especially!

I Saw That

Rusty...... I bought a few parts on ebay this afternoon and noticed the picture. Trouble is when I clicked on it my McAfee shut down the site because it was phishing my computer and it went into protect mode. You'll have to explain what you saw when you opened it up at our next lunch gathering.

Quite a show on Ebay. Type in "triumph rocket" search, page 2 at the bottom (almost last) of the listings.

WOW!

Raymond, this is for you especially!

If it was especially for me, what did I miss. And if I missed it, Rusty you probably "stole" it from me, we all know you are like that! An Ebay pirate of sorts.;) And Flip I want no comments from the peanut gallery...it was not a babe...was it Rusty?

Raymond:

My only comment is that I went to look at all the R3 ads on Flea-Bay and saw nothing. I'm thinking Rusty is having PMS or delusions of grandeur. The only ad that was even distantly related to anything a dirty old man could conjure up was the fender for sale with the chick holding it and the description stating that "Amanda isn't part of the sale"

I'm in the dark as you are. Here's hoping that Rusty has a link so we may all see what he saw....:confused:

I saw it too Rusty

What a show, I don't know how that slipped through. To show you how old I am, she was standing infront of a Yamaha......

Back