ok, so like I thought.

When I first got my bike, I connected the cable downloaded my map from the ecu, changed the tables and uploaded it back. took 5 mins then another 12 min for the tps reset & only cost $15, and all I had to do was remove the seat.

But I can understand that there are a lot of people that are anxious about using a computer, much less reprogramming the bikes ecu, so I can see where the gipro would be good for some people. Just not the cheapest :D

Not a hater, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
So just out of curiosity, rolling along at 20-30mph and you goose it ... does the front end keep rising until you let off?

So just out of curiosity, rolling along at 20-30mph and you goose it ... does the front end keep rising until you let off?

well the bike was only like that a few weeks before I did the jardines & 3K&N. During that time I was having such a BIG problem with braking the back wheel loose taking off and changing gears that I didn't try to do any roll on wheelies. I was just trying to get use to the bike.

Definitely would like to see a heads up comparison between the two on stock bikes, but I would bet money they would be the same.

Ugarte said it perfectly ..... "Today though, I was rolling along at about 10 mph, in first gear clutch completely out when I cranked on the throttle hard and the front wheel came up almost to the balance point before I got off the throttle."

It's not so much a matter of "trying to wheelie", it's that it just does it with no effort or planning. When a new GiPro owner says that, I know they installed it right and it's doing it's job. My question is when you went in to the ECU and copied and pasted did yours surprise you like that afterward?

what are the advantages of having a PCIII ,with the PcIII does it come ready to plug and play or do you have to calibrate it with a laptop or something cant seem to find out the ins and outs of the PcIII except they make them for a lot of bikes , im in the "Dont want to know club" i just want to plug something in and go,:eek:

Ugarte said it perfectly ..... "Today though, I was rolling along at about 10 mph, in first gear clutch completely out when I cranked on the throttle hard and the front wheel came up almost to the balance point before I got off the throttle."

It's not so much a matter of "trying to wheelie", it's that it just does it with no effort or planning. When a new GiPro owner says that, I know they installed it right and it's doing it's job. My question is when you went in to the ECU and copied and pasted did yours surprise you like that afterward?

That's when it started braking the rear wheel loose all the time. And is why I didn't TRY to do any roll on wheelies.....

what are the advantages of having a PCIII ,with the PcIII does it come ready to plug and play or do you have to calibrate it with a laptop or something cant seem to find out the ins and outs of the PcIII except they make them for a lot of bikes , im in the "Dont want to know club" i just want to plug something in and go,:eek:

the biggest advantage is almost all the dyno shops can program power commanders. These only adjust your fuel table and are really only needed if you upgrade your filters & exhaust.

You have two choices with a PCIII ... you can use a canned tune which best matches your bikes setup, or you can have it custom dyno tuned by a shop.
If you really don't want to "know" and just want to plug it in, contact a good retailer who will pre-program a canned tune in it for you prior to shipping it. The good ones will do that for you at no charge.

Still, PCIII's are good for overall power increases when you have changed intake and exhaust, but still does nothing to alleviate and correct the 7% reduction in the first three gears. That's where combining the PCIII and GiPro comes into play. They work excellent together.

Back