Wish List for 2008

hombre

Nitrous
Arc Fabrication will be making my equal length header exhaust system in titanium... that's what they do:

Titanium Rat bike fabricated by ARC

I'm adding a titanium R3 swing arm to the 2008 wish list. My spare stock one below weighs 39 lbs... a titanium one will weigh half that.

Stock R3 swing arm from Mike Dusold

ps. Doug @ ARC lives and breathes bikes... check his garden hose reel above. :D

Hombre, are you going with a 3-1 design?

Yes, 3 equal length tubes "braided" straight down from port #2, then flowing straight back to large reverse megaphone. I tried to tell Doug what size tubing to use, and he replied "If you're goin' run Maxton we best let my dyno decide that!" He has done exhausts for several bikes that run there. :cool:

I still haven't gotten a formal invite from Hombre to Maxton in the spring. I really was considering going to lend any support that I could, get some pictures and watch 'em rip.

Everyone's invited... just remember no "arm chair quarterbacking" my pit man. Please give your advice before, or after the event, not during. :cool:

Maxton is open to the public, the price of admission goes to maintaining the track. Contrary to rumors spread by those that had never even heard of Maxton before, the members of the ECTA are welcoming to all racers, from very humble stockers, to the mighty unlimiteds. The ECTA is about respect for the sport... no racer is ever belittled.

RESPECT

Wish list

On my wish list is a 75.000 dollar binks paint booth. Anyone??Free paint job for the investor..BJC

Back